BPE Attendance Office Information
1. Children are expected to be in their rooms by 8:50 am.
2. If your child is ill, please call the school by 9:30 am to let us know. A written note is required for any absence, even though you call and speak to us, we are required to have a signed note. I also accept email notifications from the parent for absence or tardiness as the written
3. The school calendar lists the accepted attendance excuses and policy.
4. When your child comes to school late, they need to stop in the Health /Attendance office and register.
5. When there is a change in address or phone number, please notify the office as soon as possible.
6. If your child has an upcoming appointment, you can send a note in the day before to let us know why and when they will not be in school.